US IPv6 Summit (Arlington)
Some of these pictures are donated by Kobayashi-san. Thanks a lot!
During the way between Japan and Arlington
- The yellow overcoat is called "Happi"; Happi is a traditional Japanese overcoat used in festival, ceremony etc. Please refer to this page for the proper dressing manner:-)
- IPv6PC's plastic carryng-box has obtained the IPv6-ready Logo:-). But unluckily, the box was lost in its returning way to Japan... (according to Kurosaka-san)
Walking around the DC
- Downtown DC
- There was some security equipment in the white-house garden:-)
- Most of them are the picture of "Fashion Mall", located near Pentagon City Station.
- Bombay Palace (Indian Restaurant)
It was a mild Indian curry.
- Sky Dome (a bar at the top of Double-Tree Hotel)
Ikeda-san is trying a shot called "kamikaze" :-)
- Woo-Lae-Oak (Korean Restaurant)
"Woe-Lae-Oak" literally means "a house that you will visit again".
Actually I visited there twice during this trip:-)
- Chocolate Cookie
a famous specialty in Double-Tree Hotels