Airport tax is no longer necessary from Sep 1 2004 at Beijing.
- In Airplane(JAL)
- a Shanghai Restaurant
These two are my energy source! :-)
- another Shanghai Restaurant
- Yu-ling-dao (Korean Restaurant)
- a Chinese Restaurant (Shuang-Cun Yuan)
"Monglian King", a very strong alcohol(59%)!
- xing-xin fan-dien
- A Japanese restaurant in the 1st floor of our building.
- a Japanese restaurant
- A gorgeous restaurant
my favorite junk foods:-)
Literally means "very spicy plant". Actually a red-pepper flavored with sesami and peanut. (similar to "tongrapi" in Japan).
- Literally means "skillful female cooker". This is yet another red-pepper flavored with sesami and peanut (Precicely speaking, "Qiao-Chu-Niang" is a brand-name of a series of spices, not a name of this product).
- Yorgurt with corn flavor:-)
- Internet Kiosk at street
- Peculiar Japanese...
Chinese people seem to like a Japanese hiragana "no". (they say it's cute)
- Sheraton Great Wall Beijing
- As broadband Internet connectivity service is not available in my room, I switched to Hilton Beijing. (Sheraton provides broadband Internet connectivity service, but not in every room, whereas in Hilton it's available in every room)
- Hilton Beijing
- Internet connectivity is provided in every room!
- a Chinese Mobile Phone from Hong-Kong
It also works as an MP3 player, Digital Camera, and a Movie Player (and a game player:-)). (Here's a demo).
I tried a shuttle bus to go back to the international airport from San-yuan-qiao. It cost me 16-yuan, quite cheap compared to taxi (about 100-yuan!).
How to ride on a shuttle bus from San-yuan-qiao
- just go to the ticket counter near Jin-xin Building (China Min-sheng bank) beside Hilton Beijing (a small stall with a yellow sign board). You can make a reservation through phone if you can speak chinese, but it's normally unnecessary.
- pay the fee at the counter.
- ride on shuttle bus, and show your ticket to the driver.
- you'll reach Beijing International Airport in 20-30 minutes.
- Bus is available from 6:10 to 19:40 everyday, in 15 minutes interval. But the bus may arrive a little bit earlier, so you should reach the bus stop around 5-10 minutes before the departure time.
- You cannot install your baggage in the bus trunk, since it does not open in the intermediate bus stop. So you shouldn't use this shuttle when you carries a heavy suitcase. (Of course, you can use the trunk at the terminal station)