got together at Kitano Station
driving to Nagano
business hotel "azalea"
a Soba restaurant
- create an udon dough, and leave it for a few hours
- put some amount of wheat flour onto a flat plate
- squash the dough by foot
- put the squashed dough onto the plate
- expand it as thin as a passport
- fold the dough and cut it in a thickness of a few millimeter. Now it looks like a noodle!
- put the noddle into a hot water, and wait for a few minutes.
- then it's all right!
- put the boiled noodle into a special soy source
back to photo list