View Larger Map
- Oriental Avenue @Shangri-La Hotel
- They serve oriental international cuisines. Unexpected combination was intriguing (sometimes disgusting, though:-P):
- Dhaba @Claridge Hotel
Paneer Bhurji (a scrambled Indian cottage cheese flavored with capsicum; a yellow one in this picture) seemed extremely hot for everyone (except me:-)).
Keema Kaleji (a masala curry with mutton and lamb lever) was little bit tough for everyone...
- Aka-saka @Defence Colony Market
- A sino-japanese restaurant.
searching tips: don't forget to insert a hyphen between "aka" and "saka" (otherwise, search engine displays lots of Indian restaurant in Tokyo (Akasaka area), even when you include other keywords like "new delhi" or "defense colony").
- Flavor of Mughals @Gurgaon
- a Sino-Thai restaurant. Their butter masala was very nice.
- Sakura @Metropolitan Hotel
- a normal Japanese restaurant. Recommended for those who are tired in Indian cuisines.
- breakfast in my hotel
- a Yakult has been very popular recently in India
- airline meals
- no sign of expiry date for food
- you have to guess it from the manufactured date:-(
- a fiber in Gurgaon
- the end side of this fiber was like this:-)
- Qutub Minar
- the admission fee was 10Rps for native(and registered foreigners), but 250Rps for foreigners.
- Payed a visit to downtown Bangkok during the connection time
back to photo list